Zócalo Group & WOMMA Host Social Media Disclosure Tweet Chat
Zócalo Group and the Word of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) are excited to host a upcoming tweet chat about the newly-released Social Media Marketing Disclosure Guide, which was updated in August. The current guide features important guidelines on how to manage disclosure and compliance for various social media programs.
We were honored to help draft the first-ever guide several years ago and are excited to now join WOMMA and the MEAP co-chairs to talk through the updates and answer questions from the word of mouth marketing community.
Tweet chat details:
- When: Thursday, September 20 at 11 a.m. CST
- Hashtag: #SMDisclosure
- @PaulMRand – Zocalo Group’s President & CEO
- @CMPLYTom – CMPLY’s President, Tom Chernaik
Throughout the chat, we’ll discuss a variety of topics including:
- The history of the guide, why disclosing is important and why the guide was updated
- Best practices in disclosure guidelines for bloggers & advocates
- How to disclose in cases of character limits
- Overview of ethical guidelines for disclosure with social media contests
- Educating employees & staff on disclosure
We’ll also be taking questions from participants, so now is your chance to tap into some of the industry’s leading voices on the topic. Please join us on Thursday, and be sure to download the guide here!