Social Media Week Survival Guide
– Here are the basics:
Social Media Week starts on Monday, September 24th and runs through Friday, September 28th throughout Chicago.
First session starts at 10am!
There are a total of 93 events in 40 venues.
More than 2,600 people have registered.
– There are over 200 Starbucks just in the Chicago metropolitan area. There’s no excuse not to be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed when sessions begin.
– There will be signs and staff at each session – not sure where to go? Just ask! We’ll all have SMW lanyards or nametags.
– The weather is looking pretty nice for next week, so no excuses of “It’s raining… I can’t go.” Bring out your newest fall sweater and show it off.
– Need the schedule while you’re away from your desk? Download the Social Media Week mobile app.
– Want to watch a session but just can’t get away or it’s sold out? Thirty-five events will be livestreamed – find the session you’re interested in here.
– Join the conversation and share!
Follow the conversation on Social Media Week Chicago’s channels:
Check out the Silent House Party and use the password TOSTITOS to grab one of the exclusive invites.